How to Recover Forgot Password of ask.fm?
It’s one of numerous comparative sites now effortlessly available on the web. However, is in front of adversaries like Formspring and Spillit with youthful Irish users.
Ask.fm is a question answering and asking site. That gives individuals the chance to ask and answer dubious inquiries absolutely secretly.
The appropriate responses can be either in video or text format. And, you can likewise peruse other individuals’ profiles with the alternative of submitting inquiries specifically to them.
Ask.fm is the easiest service to utilize, you can offer a conversation starter to one specific individual or to all users. Or else, you can answer any of the question which appears in your feeds.
This ask.fm site is linked with prevalent social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and so on.
You can send invitation to your followers and friends to request them any questions by posting the links on timelines of the users.
Moreover, you can share responses or questions on a profile of user of ask.fm on Facebook by means of ‘liking’ them.
To recover forgot password, you will need to follow these given simplest steps in order to recover your forgot password:
- In the first place, you will require to go to the log in page of ask.fm.
- Then, where you will get two option one is for signing in and the other one is for log in.
- Afterward, you will need to click on log in option then you will see two fields option on your screen for entering your user name. And, the another on is for password and below the password field you will get an option of “forgot password”.
- In addition to this, you will need to click on that option i.e. “Forgot password”.
- Correspondingly, you will see an option for putting your email ID. You have to fill your email ID which was used at the time of signing up.
- Afterward, as you enter your email address then ask.fm will send you a mail. In which, you will get a link.
- Then, you will need to click on that link and it will redirect you to set new password. Where you will see two option where you will need to enter your new password. And, then repeat that password. and click on “proceed”.
- Afterward, you will redirect to at the initial page of log in where you can log in with your previous username and your new password.